Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thes3 Idiots toh is Awesome

Well, I consider myself as one of the biggest critic of Mr. Amir Khan, and there are many reasons for thinking like this which I don't want to elaborate now, but still I am forced to say that his new movie, 3 Idiots is an awesome one and the director should really be appreciated, and why not, he is the one and only who directed Munna Bhai MBBS (sorry if I am wrong, but i think I am not). But as a critic, I am the one who always takes out negative points, and so is what I am gonna do. There was one thing which was shown in a really exaggerated manner, and that is the gentleman nature of Ranchordas i.e. Aamir. They have made him a guy who does everything right, and is never wrong (obviously !) except one line (why can't we use pencils in space?... you'll get to know more after watching that movie). He is a genius... well, I don't have any problem in he being a genius and so on, but the manner, i.e. laughing, playing and never studying (just few nuts and screws with few machine) in which he excels in exams is toh filmon me hi ho sakta haiJ.

Anywys, if we accept these fictious things and also try to digest the last suspense (not actually suspense, but whatever this is, let it be confidential!), then it is a worth watching movie, totally paisa vasool !!! So, go and watch the movie at the first place. I guarantee you won't return disappointed, and thats for sure.

My rating to the movie (Which any way doesn't matter): 3 Idiots
Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor:
4/5.

No comments: