Saturday, February 19, 2011

being nyc VS being a jerk !! which one's better ??

well.. its not obvious, cuz first time in my life i am totally sick of being nice to people who don't even care about me !! being the 'nice-guy' is not good always. half of the people think u r silly nd half think u r a coward.. lol. if this is what people get by being 'nice' then why the hell should one be the same? it all started with my ex-roommate who almost kept screaming on me for no apparent reason and i... on the other hand was quite... as always (i am still unable to believe how cud i control myself those days!!) well.. ultimately he was thrown out of our hostel cuz of his deeds and there i was... congratulating myself that i did the right thing.. i still continue doing the same.. but now even those friends whom i thought were the best ones started taking me for granted, just like "say him anything and he doesn't feel bad" or "humiliate him or slap him or anything and just say a simple sorry... thats it!!"... WOW kinda astonishing reaction... specially when this comes out from your friend. so all the good guys out there... take care of yourselves cuz unless and until you are a jerk, you are nothing but a piece of crap !!

No comments: